Getting to Salt Spring Island
The island is serviced by three government ferry terminals, private air operators with connections in Victoria and Vancouver (15 min. flight), and a water taxi service.
For more information:
- Salt Spring Air
- See the B.C. Ferries Route Map
- B.C. Ferries schedule for Salt Spring destinations
- Harbour Air will fly you into Ganges by seaplane on one of their regular scheduled daily flights.
- Kenmore Air flies directly from Seattle to Salt Spring Island
- Victoria Express: Passenger travel only - 1 hour service for passengers only between Port Angeles and Victoria for $20 to $25 US round trip.
- Anacortes, WA ferry to Sidney, BC: a stress-free way to go.
- More ferry services between Seattle and Victoria
- Gulf Islands Water Taxi